The place for better, everyday, essential life skills that make life that little bit easier, better, bearable, fun, exciting, et al.
I’m not much of a television watcher but last night I was persuaded to watch “The Iron Lady” about Margaret Thatcher. “Dull viewing” many may think while others may feel the need to supress the shudder that rapidly works it’s...Read More »
Happiness won’t always come your way when you patiently wait for it. Sometimes you need to make life happen.
You may not like to hear this, but it is most certainly the truth as far as your happiness is concerned.
Sure, life will lob you a few sweet moments when everything appears to...Read More »
Have you every looked at someone that:
- plays a musical instrument well,
- picks up foreign languages with ease,
- excels at a particular sport,
- passes examinations or achieves straight A’s without needing to study, or
- is rapidly working their way up the career ladder by always seeming to be in the right place at the right...Read More »
Today’s society has us flat out; bombarded with mostly useless information that eats into the precious amount of time we have each day. Just this morning, I was listening to a Podcast that suggests we receive (on average) over a hundred emails a day!! It’s no wonder we sometimes wish the world...Read More »