Do you believe in yourself?
Do you feel good about who you are as a person?
If you do, the chances are you have a good, healthy self-esteem. If not, it may be time to look at ways to give your Inner Imp Self Esteem a bit of a boost.
Because if this Inner Imp Self Esteem is firing on all cylinders, YOU will benefit in a myriad of ways.
People of healthy Self Esteem Imps are more likely to:
- Believe in themselves and their abilities.
- Have a positive CANDo attitude to life.
- Be more self reliant and accountable because they truly believe and have experienced the control they have over their life.
- Try new things.
- Live a more successful, varied life because they are more likely to try new things.
- Fail because they’ve tried more things! But this failure then leads them to be more adept at picking themselves up, brushing themselves off and trying again after failure – and that is a mark of a successful, responsible CANDo get-up and go-goer.
Is your Inner Imp Self Esteem healthy? If not, then you’re in the right place. Subscribe to our CANDo Get-Up and Go-Go Newsletter and you’ll get to know more about all the Inner Imps that make up Team You and how to get them working effectively.