- Be scared, but do it anyway. This uses the philosophy of the “Feel the Fear and Do it Anyway” book.
- Stop talking yourself out of doing things or going after things that you are perfectly capable of achieving or having (with a little effort). The majority of things you worry about or are scared will take place never actually happen.
- Put a gag on your “inner negative voice”. Your inner negative voice invariably hasn’t a clue what he/she is talking about and just wants you to stay in your familiar, comfort zone where it’s….comfortable!
- Thing about what you want. Break the path to achieving what you want down into small steps and then take things one step at a time. Don’t get overwhelmed by the whole picture.
- Focus on what you can do to get what you want and not what you can’t.
- If you’ve got 60% – 70% of what you need to achieve something, get that job you want, you can usually make up the rest as you go along.
- Don’t expect everything to always work out. Always hope for the best but know that mistakes are part of the journey.
Secrets of Being More Confident
Like What You're Reading?
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- Tips for a Meaningful Life November 6, 2017
- Improve your Life with Positive Self-Talk October 14, 2014
- Keep Temptation Under Control Around Food September 17, 2014
- What to Look for in a Mentor September 15, 2014
- CANDo Journal – The Key to a New You September 12, 2014
- 4 Reason to Cut Negative People Out of Your Life September 1, 2014
- How to Stop Competing and Start Winning August 26, 2014
- Stop Feeling & Start Doing July 1, 2014
- The Secret to Happiness June 30, 2014
- Regain Control of Negative Self Talk June 14, 2014
- The Importance of Self-Discipline in Life June 10, 2014
- How to Create Success by Being Focused June 2, 2014
- How to Change your Life From Negative to Positive May 29, 2014
- Master Self-Discipline – Latest Book in the Inner Imp Thinking Series May 29, 2014
- What Being on Autopilot Means May 26, 2014